Sunday, August 2, 2009

Twitter just suspended my account!

So I was finally getting used to using twitter, sort of in a "send a message in a bottle" way. I added a few people/organizations I wanted to follow and was starting to get the point of using twitter. I actually got to know of some breaking news before it showed up on major news web sites. Then wham, twitter decided to suspend my account! I am assuming they use some sort of bot that tracks user behavior to suspend accounts. Who knows what I did to break their Terms and conditions?

With twitter having such little workforce I doubt anybody will ever review the ticket I submitted contesting my suspension. May be Twitter should be more careful about suspending people's account without sending warnings.

Anyhow, I am thinking I will stop using twitter and use this instead to send more messages in bottles. :D

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment